Monday, September 21, 2009

Morning Tunes???

One thing I want the world to know about Johnny Alfredo, is that I am a very diverse person in all aspects of life. Whether its clothes, foods, hairstyles, you name it, I am always open minded and willing to try anything once. One thing that I am most proud of is my ear for music. I love just about any type of music that can provide a good tune…except for Country music. I was kinda sorta a Dixie Chicks fan back in the day, but after them, Country Music just kinda lost all hope with me, and I blame CMT. If music was divided into types of sugars, then Country Music would be considered Sweet n Low. It just has an acquired taste that I haven’t quite acquired yet, lol. But nevertheless, I consider myself a musical connoisseur because I listen to different types of musical genres. My iTunes collection at this point currently holds 14,000+ songs and counting, and it would take someone exactly 37.5 days to listen to every song once; this is something I am truly proud of. I love having a diverse collection of music so that I can chill out when I’m studying or writing a paper because the music usually puts me in a comfortable copacetic environment that allows me to be efficient in whatever I am doing. My favorite time to cruise to some tunes is in the mornings on the way to class. The music really wakes me up and sets the tone for the day and mostly just makes those dreaded 8 o’clock lab classes that more pleasant. The latest artist that is getting buzz in my iPod these days is Kid Cudi. He has a nice Alternative/Hip Hop feel to him, but it’s really hard to classify his genre so it’s best to check him out for yourself. He has released the singles “Day n’ Nite” and “Make Her Say” so check him if you enjoy new music as much as I do.



1 comment:

  1. I love that song 'Day & Night' Fresh!! lol I LOVE music too. I wish I had a love for my studies like I do for tunes. I'd Ace EVERYTHING I set my pen to.

    Enjoyed.

    Gc the Authentic 'Troy'

    ReplyDelete